Saturday, February 12, 2005
Chapter One - The Cheese Stands Alone
Pine Glen Apartments (no pines, definitely no glen – paragons of positive thinking, these contractors) building C, apartment 201, room B, bed 2. Welcome to my home. Or maybe the land of the pod people, I’m not really sure. I’m still working up the nerve to go in. Today’s the day I move in, fresh off of high school where I took early graduation in the hopes of getting a jump on med school. I know what you’re thinking – crazy, overachiever, geek. Fine, guilty as charged but the fact is that neurologists have a 17-year residency which means by the time I’m actually a doctor I’ll be over twice as old as I am now. So I have to get started, you understand.
I walked up the wooden stairs to the first generic gray door I came to and before I can even knock, it flies open. “Aaaagggh!” I screamed. Yup, screamed. I know you wouldn’t have pegged me for a screamer, and normally you’re right, I’m a very calm person but I have a strong startle reflex. At least I didn’t pee. There’s a reason my nickname in high school was Turtle.
“Oh, hey!” She looked surprised to see me but managed a less dramatic reaction than mine. “You looking for someone?”
“Ah, no,” I stammered, “I, uh, think I live here.” The last part came out as a squeak and the girl leaned out of the doorframe to hear me. That’s another thing I do when I’m nervous – squeak. My mother always said it was endearing, but then, she is my mother.
The girl gave me a quick once over before standing back and ushering me in to a small hallway. “Well okay then.”
“Thanks,” I stepped inside, pushing my sunglasses up on top of my head even though I know the plastic nosepiece is just going to get tangled up in my hair again and I’ll probably have to lose a few strands later getting them out. You’d think I’d know better by now but the little bald patch on the top of my head shows you that I obviously don’t.
“Hi, I’m Trinity.” She smiled, her teeth blindingly white behind her dark red lipstick.
“As in, The Holy?” I blurted. While not a screamer, I am a blurter. It’s probably my worst fault. Well, aside from the weak bladder thing.
“No relation, I’m afraid.” Her smiled disappeared as I vainly searched for a sock to shove in my mouth. No luck, I’m wearing sandals.
“Oh, right,” I blushed and tried not to stare at her long black shorts and tank top accessorized with more buckles than a straight jacket. “Of course not.” Her purple and black-checkered knee-highs were mesmerizing in a Mowgli and Shere Kahn kind of way. She cleared her throat and I snapped my head up. “Sorry, I’m uh…”
“The new girl?” A petite girl with sleek dark brown hair, pink lip gloss and a white t-shirt with glittery red cherries on it came bouncing out of the nearest door. “They called and said you’d be coming today.” Before I could decide who “they” were she had me by the hand and was pulling me out of the hall and into the main room. “Hey everybody,” she screamed at a wall of closed doors, “come on out. The new girl’s here!”
I looked around me, trying not to show the shock I felt. The room is so…bare. And I don’t just mean Spartan decorations. I mean it’s completely empty. That’s right - no couch, no chairs, no tables, no TV. Trinity leaned against a wall and watched me with a smirk playing across her face. “That’s Jill, by the way.” She nodded at the open door where I could already hear an argument ensuing.
“Wow, she’s...” I searched for the right word to describe Jill. “Very shiny,” I finally finished causing Trinity to let out a loud guffaw. In my defense, Jill is the epitome of shiny, just like Trinity isn’t and as you can understand, I’m already a little off my game today.
The commotion settled; Jill dragged another girl out of the room, still dressed in pajamas despite the fact it’s nearly three o’clock, and propped her up against a wall. “Just play nice with the other kids for a minute, okay?” The tall girl pulled her sleeping bag around her tighter and glared down at Jill. A sleeping bag? I had assumed that “room B, bed 2” meant an actual, not metaphorical, bed. “Don’t move,” Jill patted her shoulder before moving on to the next door. “Brooklyn! Come out here!” she yelled and pounded louder.
The door opened, unleashing a flood of loud pop music on the rest of us. I saw Trinity cringe out of the corner of my eye. A flawless heart-shaped face framed by blond waves (or should I say locks?) appeared. Jill and the super model had a quick conversation before the door snapped shut again, thankfully reducing the music back to merely floor thumping. I looked at the walls thinking the pictures must be vibrating too before remembering there are no pictures in this austere place.
As Jill moved on to the third door I shifted uncomfortably back and forth on the worn beige carpet. I mean, I’m still standing in the middle of the room like I this is some demented game of Farmer in the Dell! Strangely no one else seems bothered by the lack of seating. Trinity is still leaning against her wall, watching Jill’s screaming with an increasingly amused expression, while the tall girl is slumped inside her sleeping bag on the floor. I think I even hear snoring. Stepping over the lump, the lithe blond, Brooklyn apparently, joined us, sitting delicately on the floor like a piece of art. She pulled out a small mirror and began retouching her immaculate makeup. I couldn’t help but watch, fascinated, as she outlined her exaggerated pout. Watching her put on her makeup is almost hypnotic, especially since my makeup is generally of the Bonnie Bell variety. I imagine guys are all over her like maggots to popguts. Ok, that was probably a little excessive in the imagery department but I grew up in a tiny agricultural town (that’s brochure-talk for boonie land) in the middle of the Rocky Mountains and, trust me, once you’ve seen a week-old popgut on a baking highway in the mountains the picture stays with you. I can’t help that it chose now to come out.
“Come on, you know you want to say it.” I’d been so absorbed watching Brooklyn that I hadn’t even noticed Trinity sidling up to me.
“What?” I peeled my eyes away from Jill who was pounding so hard on the door I thought her dainty fist would go right through it.
“Come on, didn’t you hear? Her name’s Brooklyn.” Trinity waited for a response as I stared blankly at her. “Seriously? I can practically see it in those beady little eyes.” Beady? That stings. “Come on…Brooklyn…”
“Bridge?” You would have said it too and you know it.
“Aha!” She snorted and I found myself staring at her nose ring, waiting to see if anything would come out of the hole. But nothing did. She laughed harder. “Good work, Chickie. I knew you had it in you.” Chickie? Is that supposed to be short for…chick? What is it with people giving me weird animal nicknames?
“Enough already, Jill!” Brooklyn called. “You know Andie’s never home this time of day!” Temporarily thwarted, Jill backed away from the door, which is saying a lot because Jill is very tenacious. I can tell already.
“Andie’s never home any time of day,” Trinity hissed in my ear. “Just remember that if you answer the phone.”
Before she could elaborate further Jill took charge. “Ok, girls. Everyone sit down and let’s introduce ourselves.” She plopped down on the floor and the other three sat down next to her in a semi-circle in front of me. The cheese stands alone, the cheese stands alone, hi-ho the dairy-o the cheese stands alone!
“Ooh introductions! This is going to rock!” Trinity chortled. My breath caught in my chest. I don’t do well with introductions. I’m Scarlett, nice to meet you. Actually, that’s not my name but it sounded so good in my head. Exotic, don’t you think? But knowing me like you do, or like you will anyhow, then you probably agree it isn’t believable at all. A Scarlett should have dark shiny locks (because perfectly curly hair is always called “locks”), porcelain skin and long-lashed eyes. That, despite many promises by Pantene and Cover Girl, is not me. I have pale skin, excessively freckled, and muddy hair the texture of which can best be described as wrinkly. See what I mean about introductions? Well, what do you think of Carlita? That’s right, trill the “r” a little. Nope, no good. How about Rinna? You’re right, too sci-fi. Harmony? What’s my last name? Moonflower? I don’t think so. Sienna? Sorry, too trendy, not to mention too crayola. Juliette? Ugh, too tragic. Besides, that girl was a terrible listener. Taylor? Too androgynous. Only gorgeous girls who never get mistaken for 14-year-old boys get to use names like that. Yeah, don’t laugh, it happens.
“Please, please Jill – will you start?” Trinity interrupted my mental journey through the alphabet as she clapped her hands a little too enthusiastically.
Jill shot Trinity an annoyed look before turning to me and smiling pertly. “I’m Jillian, but you can call me Jill and this,” she elbowed the mound of sleeping bag that had oozed its way over to the group, “is my twin sister Jacqueline.” Trinity looked at me expectantly and I felt myself blushing again even though I have no idea why. Jill poked her, “Say hi, already!”
Jacqueline raised her head, her short messy hair obscuring her eyes, “Hi. I’m Jac.” I pressed my lips tightly together as Trinity stared.
“Um, nice to meet you Jac,” I fumbled before adding the inevitable, “and Jill.” Seriously, what was I supposed to do? I can’t help it if their mother had a few too many Vicodin before signing the birth certificate.
Trinity roared with laughter, falling face first into the spotty carpet. I noticed the faint outline of what must have been an area rug not too long ago and I wondered where it had gone.
Jill frowned, causing cute little dimples to appear on either side of her mouth. “Oh for pity’s sake. Grow up already.” But Trinity’s laughter was catching and I felt the bubbles rising in my stomach, threatening to erupt. Looking at Jill’s sweet face I knew I shouldn’t but, as you are finding out, I have poor impulse control and a giggle escaped. Jill stared hard at me, almost daring me to say something. Might your last name be Hill? Does your mother live in a shoe? Are you related to any Muffets?
Brooklyn saved me from a fate worse than angering Jill on my first day by announcing loudly, “Hey, I’m Brooklyn. Well, gotta run; I’m late for a date.” Rising to her feet, she glided out of the empty room without so much as a backward glance. The door slamming rattled the windows in their panes as the group started to disperse. Apparently I won’t have to introduce myself after all. I guess that’s one worry I can check off my moving day list!
“Ok, so…” Jill fumbled in her back pocket before handing me an envelope. “Here’s your house key. Don’t lose it; we don’t have a spare.”
“Ok. Anything else I should know?” My stomach tightened into a rock and I shoved my hands in my pockets to hide their shaking.
“Um,” she tapped her shiny lips thoughtfully. “All the food in the kitchen’s labeled. Don’t touch anything that’s not yours. That’s it!” She spun on her heel, swinging her long hair out in a practiced arc. “Sorry, I’d stay and help you settle in and all but I’ve got cheer practice like, oh,” she glanced down at her watch, “now.” Reemerging with a large duffle bag and Jac, who had somehow fallen into a soccer uniform, they too left, the windows again rattling noisily as the door slammed with finality.
Thankfully, the phone ringing stopped the burst of loneliness about to explode in my chest. Trinity, making no move to answer it, just watched me with that same half smile, half sneer. The phone rang again. I looked helplessly around for someone else but they’re all gone. And it rang again. Gingerly, I walked over to the portable phone on the counter in the tiny kitchen and picked it up.
“Hel-” I started but was cut off by an ear-splitting horn going off. I gasped and almost dropped it. Remember what I was telling you about that startle response?
“GOTCHAAAAAA!” a chorus of male voices yelled into the phone. Trinity laughed again, sliding down the wall and wiping a tear from her eye. The voices continued yelling, “Farfegnugen! Volkswagen! Sauerkraut! BMW!” I heard a loud slap and then, “What? They’re still German, right?” A thump and then, “Idiot! Shut up already!” More slapping and some yelling. Really, there is nothing as fun as listening to people you don’t know fight over the telephone. Finally one voice separated itself from the general din, speaking with an obviously fake German accent. “Eef you hever vant to see your zings again then you vill be bringing dinner to C301 tonight.”
“Excuse me?” I stammered.
“No later zen 6 p.m. You understand me? Yes? Ees settled. Goot-bye.” I stared at the dead phone in my hand for a long minute before looking at Trinity.
She sighed and rolled onto her back, staring up at me through smudged eyes. “So what’s the ransom?”
“Ransom?” Is that what happened to Andie?
“Yeah, for our stuff. What do we have to do to get it back?” She pushed up to a sitting position, laughing at my puzzled expression, “You know our couches, beds, tables, pictures and crap?” Waving her hand at the empty room she finished, “What – you think we really live like this?”
I shrugged. “I, uh, didn’t know. I didn’t want to say anything. Maybe you do. I’ve never really done this whole, uh, living on my own thing before.”
“No kidding,” she smirked. “Well, let me guess. It was apartment C301?”
I nodded, “They want dinner. Tonight by six.”
“Ah…” she rubbed her hands together and cackled evilly. “Well, they have just opened the door this time!” She held her hand up to me and I pulled her to her feet. “Those boys will rue the day they messed with C201! Muwahahah!” Grabbing the bag I’d forgotten in the middle of the floor, she started towards Brooklyn’s door. “Come with me, my little chickadee! I’ll tell you all about it while you unpack.”
After watching me carry the last of my boxes up the stairs and dump them on the floor, she flopped dramatically onto a heap of gorgeous blue and green beaded bedding, all that’s left of Brooklyn’s bed apparently. “So here’s the scoop: it’s kind of an ongoing thing. They started it over the summer by stuffing all their junk mail into our mail slot. Which, obviously, is a dumb move since their address is all over it.” She kicked her heavy black boots up on a white pillow sham and I tried not to cringe. “So naturally we retaliated by bringing them a welcome-to-the-neighborhood plate of cookies. That turned their pee neon blue.” She laughed at her own juvenile prank and I smiled wanly. “And then last night we came home to find our house, well, empty.”
“So do you think I’ll have a bed tonight or should I just…um…” I pointed at the neat stack of bed linens on the floor. They still smelled like my mom’s dryer sheets and I felt an unexpected sob rise in my throat.
“Oh we will definitely all be sleeping in beds tonight!” Cackling again, she jumped up. Nobody does maniacal laughter like Trinity. “Come on Chickie and I will show you the ways of a true chef! ” She smacked a lampshade trimmed in blue beads and strutted out of the room. “This day is turning out to be better than I ever could have anticipated!”
………
“What is that smell?” Jill yelled, throwing open the sliding glass doors that led to a balcony so small there wouldn’t be room for a chair, even if we had one, which of course we don’t. “Oh, it so rank!” She burst into the kitchen covering her face with her tanned hand, still gagging.
“It’s dinner, darling! Welcome home!” Trinity held up the casserole dish and smiled like she was in a toothpaste ad. The picture was made even more incongruous by the hot pink apron with white polka dots and string of pearls she had added to her outfit, which she had explained with a perfunctory, “If you’re going to do the whole woman-in-the-kitchen thing then do it up right!”
“Oh, man,” Jac stumbled in. “I’m going to hurl.” She pushed past me to the refrigerator, grabbing a bottle of water with a large black J on the top before escaping back out to the living room.
“And you know how famished Jac always is after soccer!” Jill wrinkled her tiny nose, “So if she won’t eat it, that’s saying something.”
“I didn’t say it was our dinner,” Trinity smirked. “It’s for C301. At their request, of course.”
Jill’s eyes widened and she dropped her hand for a minute revealing a smile of even, white teeth. “Oooh! The ransom! They didn’t seriously ask us to make them dinner?”
“I know!” Trinity screamed, jumping up and down, almost endangering the casserole we’d been working on for the past hour. I pulled it out of her hands trying not to wince. “You’d think they would have at least made us order pizza to their door but no, they want a home cooked meal!”
“They so deserve this.” Jill pursed her lips for moment before continuing, “Can I make dessert?”
“Your specialty?”
“Of course. Brownies a lá Ex Lax.”
Trinity clapped her hands. “Perfect! And Chickie can steal their toilet paper!”
“I can what?” I blurted just as Jill exclaimed “Who?”
“Right. Cindy Lou Who here can ask to use their bathroom and they’ll totally let her because, I mean, look at her – she’s the picture of innocence - and then she can make off with the goods!” Cindy Lou Who? Now really, that was unnecessary, don’t you think?
“That’s so devious!” Jill tried not to smile.
“I know. It’s a gift,” Trinity sighed, playing with her pearls.
Once Jill’s brownies were out of the oven, complete with shavings of chocolate ex-lax, the four of us headed out the door for the stairs. “So what’s in that thing anyhow?” Jac grumbled, her tall, angular body looking decidedly out of place between Jill and Trinity.
“Well, it’s lasagna obviously,” Trinity said.
“Lasagna and…?”
“It’s a family recipe, I can’t reveal my secrets!” We were to the door now, the C301 standing out in tarnished gold against the gray paint.
Jac looked down at me and I whispered, “We found a Tupperware of moldy tuna salad in the back of the fridge and then layered it with sour cream waaay past it’s expiration date. We topped that off with some black beans that were more fuzzy than black. Then we covered the whole mess in lasagna noodles and cheese and baked it at 350 ‘till warm and bubbly.” Somewhere Betty Crocker is rolling over in her grave. Or she would be if she’d ever existed.
“Dude, you guys are sick,” she replied but she was smiling.
Jill knocked on the door as Trinity hissed, “Now just let me do the talking.” The door swung open to reveal a tall muscular guy, mid twenties, with a buzz cut and no shirt on. “All right Kyle, here’s dinner.”
He lunged for our concoction, “Score! Lasagna!”
Trinity jerked it away from him, wisely keeping it out of smell range. “Where’s our stuff?”
Jill craned her neck around Kyle, “Where’d you even put it anyhow?”
Kyle grinned, “That’s our little secret.”
Another guy, this one tall with sideburns and unruly hair, crowded into the doorway. “Dinner’s here! Right on! Come on, what’s the hold up?”
“Stuff first,” Trinity said firmly. “All of it has to be back in our apartment and then you get dinner.”
“Ah, no way! I’m starving!” The second guy reached around Kyle and Jill slapped his hand back.
“Nothing doing, Darrel.” Jill placed her hands on her hips, looking every inch a cheerleader. “And you’d better get everything in the right place too!”
“Man she’s loud for such a little thing!” Darrel sulked as a third roommate appeared. My thoughts exactly, Darrel.
“Come on guys, lets just get their things back in their place,” he ran his hand through his dark hair and smiled charmingly at all of us.
“Ah, Nick,” Trinity sighed, “always the voice of reason.” A collective sigh escaped from Jac and Jill also. I’d like to say that I’m above all the exaggerated exhaling but it’s more like my sigh just got caught in my throat. Though it pains me to use such an obvious cliché, Nick is the epitome of Tall, Dark and Handsome. And, like every hot guy I’ve ever met, his eyes swept right over me without even pausing.
“I just want to be able to put my motorcycle back in the garage.” He stepped around Kyle as I tried not to stare at his gorgeous brown eyes.
“The garage! I should’ve known!” Trinity dumped the steaming lasagna into my hands and started for the stairs. Darrel and Nick jumped out of the doorway in an effort to get there first. Jac dropped the brownies on top of the lasagna and took off after them, her athletic legs soon surpassing the whole group as she hurtled over a railing.
“Well, then,” Jill said elbowing me sharply in the ribs. “I guess we’ll just wait here with the food until we get the all-clear signal.”
“Oh, yeah!” I jumped and Kyle looked at me for the first time. “Can I, uh,” I tried to meet his eyes but his massive arms were too intimidating so I just stared at my feet. “Can I use your bathroom?”
“What for? Use your own bathroom.” He remained solidly in the doorway.
I glanced nervously at Jill who gave a slight shrug. “Please?” I did a little hop. “I really need to use it. It’s an, um, emergency.” Oh, the shame!
Kyle looked uncomfortable and Jill took a step closer, laying her hand on his arm. “We told her to go before we left!” She cocked her head and smiled, “Ah, freshman…what can you do?”
He hesitated for a second and then chuckled a little. “Ok, ok. Just hurry up.”
I slid past him into the entry that was just like ours, grateful for the identical floor plans. There are two bathrooms, one between each set of bedrooms and I need to get the toilet paper from both.
As soon as I entered the living room, I knew our plan had a kink. Two freshman guys were camped in front of an enormous TV playing a very loud video game where the goal was apparently to just shoot whatever came within their sights until it exploded in an eerily life-like spray of blood. They didn’t look up as I crept into the first bathroom but once inside I realized getting the toilet paper would be the easy part – getting it out would be the real trick. I quickly grabbed both rolls and stuffed them under my t-shirt. The second bathroom went equally as well until I prepared to cross the living room to leave. I stuck close to the back wall as I skirted the two boys. I had just passed the sliding glass door to the deck when one of them looked up.
“Hey! Who are you?”
I crossed my arms uncomfortably over the four rolls of toilet paper, vainly trying to squish them smaller. Special Agent Scully. “Who are you?” It was the best I could come up with.
“I’m Roy,” he said running a quick hand over his shining face and staring at me. I tried to move the rolls of toilet paper closer to my armpits, realizing belatedly that I look like a stuff-job gone terrible awry.
Thankfully, the other guy didn’t even look away from the screen as he waved lazily at me. “I’m Matt.”
“Hi Roy. Hi Matt,” I replied as I edged out the door onto the balcony.
Roy barked out a laugh, “You can call him Tex though. Or Hick. Or Hayseed. Whatever.”
Matt paused their game deliberately before looking at me. “Tex is fine with me missy,” he drawled before tipping his cowboy hat.
Working the rolls around to the back of my shirt, I backed up until I hit the railing of the balcony, which wasn’t far. “Oh? You from Texas?” I sounded interested but I couldn’t have cared less. All I want to do is dump my stolen goods before Kyle comes looking for me. I can only hope Jill is still working her magic on him.
“Nah,” he gave me a shy smile, “I’m from Kanab.”
“Wow, I’ve never been to Kanab.” Never even heard of Kanab, truthfully.
“Little cow town out in the middle of nowhere but it’s home, you know?”
Roy fiddled impatiently with his controller. “Ok! Enough about your precious cows! Can we get back to blowing stuff up?”
Tex turned back to the screen and I took the opportunity to hurriedly drop my contraband over the railing. I watched the rolls unfurl and stream gently to the ground like a silent ticker-tape parade, the cardboard tubes bouncing off the hot metal roofs of the cars below. I sighed with relief and turned around just in time to see Tex walking over to me.
“Where are my manners? Can I get you something?”
My throat was parched, both from the heat of the day and nerves, but I shook my head. “Um, no thanks. I’d better get going. I still have to unpack some stuff.”
“All right, missy.” He stuck his hand out formally, “Well thanks for coming over. Right neighborly of you.” Tugging the brim of his hat down over his red face he added, “It’s always nice to have a lady around.” Have I mentioned I’ve never been on a date? Well I’ve never been called a lady before either, except perhaps by the greeter at Wal-Mart and then only in conjunction with “little.”
I felt the heat rise in my own face and I struggled to think of something to say in reply but then over his shoulder, I saw Kyle and Darrel come in holding the “lasagna” and I knew I’d better get out quickly. Shaking his hand hurriedly I hissed, “Don’t eat the brownies.” Not waiting to see his reaction I pushed past him and ran out the front door and down the stairs. Jill was holding the door open for me and I ran in, Trinity setting the deadbolt the second it slammed shut.
“Did you do it?” she barked. Jac and Jill stared at me expectantly, Jill daintily covering her mouth.
I nodded slowly and heaved a sigh of relief as they broke into huge grins. “Yeah, I think I got it all. Both bathrooms.”
“Where is it? What did you do with it?” Trinity arched a black penciled-in eyebrow.
“I ran into Tex and Roy,” I started and was interrupted by a collective gasp from Trinity and Jill. “So I dumped it all over the balcony.”
“No way!” Trinity laughed and all three of them raced to the back window to look down at the parking lot. By the time I caught up with them Jill was laying on our newly recovered sofa and laughing so hard no sound came out. Have you ever seen someone do that? If it weren’t for context you’d easily mistake it for a seizure or the dry heaves. “Good work kid! A double whammy! Not only did we get them with the dinner – you also managed to TP their cars!”
“Those are their cars?” I mean really – what are the chances?
“Yessss,” Jill shrieked. “This is our best prank yet!”
“Good work,” Jac patted me heavily on the shoulder. Just then we heard a scream from above us and Jill jumped off the couch. There was more muffled yelling as we heard loud footsteps racing across the floor.
“Quick,” Trinity yelled. “Lockdown!”
Once we were assured that all the doors and windows were shut and barricaded we settled down to a relaxing dinner of cold cereal. “Here’s to the new girl,” Jill held her glass of orange juice up for a toast.
“Hear hear,” Trinity and Jack clinked their plastic mugs against mine.
………
I’ve never tasted alcohol or tobacco and I don’t drink coffee, tea or even caffeinated soda but I do have one addiction – the Internet. Some days I think instant messaging, e-mail and blogs were invented just for me so naturally I can’t go to bed without first checking in on my pals, both cyber and otherwise. And it really is an addiction. My heart races as the logon screen appears and my fingers clutch the mouse and then – release – I have e-mail! My friends have even told me that my pupils dilate and my breathing becomes stilted. All I can say is that I should’ve been born with a T1 line plugged into my cerebral cortex. So what if it’s after midnight? I have finally got the rest of my things unpacked and my computer set up.
The first message is from my buddy in Japan, Koji Hayakawa, that I met in a chat room when I was 12. Now don’t get any weird ideas here. I’ve never met him in real life and don’t plan to. And judging from our four-year friendship he really is my age, really lives in Tokyo and really shares my passion for music. The next message is from my best friend back home.
Hey crazy girl!
How’s college life? Do you have a hunky older boyfriend yet? We miss you already back here. I can’t believe you really left me! The first day of school I just stared at your old locker waiting for you to come like always. Things are pretty much the same here. I have Olins for Integ. Math 3 – ick! But it’s ok since Chris is in that class too. Maybe I can get some extra “help” with my homework but if not, it’s worth it just to sit behind him every day :P~ Anyhow, I know you are going to die when I tell you this next part but I joined the homecoming committee. Don’t laugh – maybe it will help me get a date this year! I’d better run, our first meeting is starting.
Luvs,
Maura
………
“Okay, what are you doing?” Brooklyn was watching me pensively from her bed where she was already lying down looking more like she was ready for a magazine spread than actual slumber. I chewed my lip and sat down on the end of my bed, embarrassed to look at her. I’ve been standing in front of my closet for over ten minutes now and I still haven’t picked anything out. Tomorrow is the first day of classes for fall quarter and my first day as a college freshman. I know it’s crazy but deep down I really believe if I can just put together the right ensemble it will magically transform me from out-of-place, nerdy high schooler to elegant mysterious co-ed. My wardrobe must have missed the memo though because every item screams Math Geek. “Don’t worry so much,” Brooklyn offered, propping up her pink cheek on a carefully manicured hand. “You’ll be fine tomorrow.”
I swallowed the lump in my throat and took in her coordinated-but-not-matching pajamas and blond hair all the more gorgeous for being tousled. “Whatever,” I mumbled. “Thanks.” What would you know about this, Barbie?
“You know, I remember my first day. I was so nervous I stayed up all night worrying and then slept through my first class.” She laughed and rolled onto her back. “It seems like it’s been a lot longer than two years. It’ll go by so fast, you don’t even know.”
“Yeah?” I arched an eyebrow and waited. This was the most she’d spoken to me since we’d become roommates a week ago.
“You know,” she started, still staring at the ceiling that was still decorated with some glow-in-the-dark stars from a previous occupant, “if you’re that nervous I could help you pick something out.”
“Really?” I tried to sound cool, indifferent but the relief bubbled over in my voice and I felt my face heating up.
Swinging her legs over the edge of her bed, she sat up. “Sure, but I think I should tell you that it doesn’t really matter what you wear.”
“Whatever.” I scooted over to make room for her on my bed which, covered in the quilt my mother had made me for my twelfth birthday, seemed to only emphasize the differences between us. “If I could look even half as good as you, I know tomorrow would go so much better.” Ok, ok, so I know that isn’t logically true but deep down it just feels true, you know?
“Why?” She sat gracefully down next to me, tucking her long legs underneath her. “Because if you look hot then everything just becomes magically easier?” The sarcasm was evident in her voice.
“Only pretty people can say that,” I shot back. “The world worships at the feet of beauty and the only reason you can’t see that is because they are all worshipping you.” She pursed her lips and I immediately felt sorry. I tried to laugh a little, make it into a joke even though I still thought it was true. Ever since I moved in, it’s been a daily parade of men for Brooklyn although Jill gets her fair share too. I giggled and raised my fist, “If I was gorgeous like you, men would worship me, teachers would fear me and girls would envy me.”
Brooklyn wrinkled her brow and I was annoyed to note that even that was attractive. “That’s what you want, huh? Adoration, fear and envy? Somehow I didn’t really think you were into that kind of thing.”
My face burned again, this time with chagrin. She was right, of course. Why does she get to be beautiful and right? “I’m sorry,” I muttered. “I’m just really nervous. High school wasn’t exactly great for me and this is like, my chance to start new, you know?”
“I know,” she smiled graciously. “And you should take every chance you get.” She walked over to my closet and pulled out a pair of jeans. “Here, put these on.” As I pulled them on, I remembered giggling with Maura in the dressing room at the mall back home as we both got identical pairs. “You know what would look really great with those? This.” She tossed me a cute top of hers that I’d admired the other day.
“Oh, wow! Thanks,” I said, feeling even more sorry now for the harsh things I’d thought about her the past few days.
“No problem.” She sat back on her bed. “Just don’t get makeup on it, ok? The stuff’s impossible to get out.”
Seeing as I don’t even wear makeup - no problem there. “I won’t. Thanks.”
“Can we go to bed now?” Sliding under her covers, she clicked off her lamp. As we both lay in our beds, staring up at the fake luminescent constellations, I heard her roll over. “You want to know the real secret?”
“To life?”
“Ha! I wish I knew that one. No, to beauty.”
“What?” It’s always easier being vulnerable in the dark.
“You’ve got to feel it. And really believe it. If you know you’re beautiful then it won’t matter what you’re wearing, everyone else will think so too.”
I stuck out my tongue even though she couldn’t see me and blew a loud raspberry. “That’s another thing only beautiful people get to say.”
“Whatever. Just listen to me, ok? People are really only watching themselves. They’re so busy worrying about what everyone else is thinking of them that they don’t have time to worry about you! So, you can just save them the work of figuring you out by doing it for them. If you tell them you’re a beautiful person, and believe it, then they’ll just believe you too. They won’t even think about it.” I pondered that in the darkness. Can it really be that easy? I mean Glamour and Cosmo would have us believe there’s at least some makeup and possibly lycra-enhanced undergarments involved… “I know what you’re thinking. And you’re right. There has to be some raw material to work with but trust me, you’ve got plenty.”
I grinned. “Goodnight, Barbie.”
“Goodnight, Skipper.”
………
There’s just something about first days. I think it’s all the unknowns. I don’t do well with surprises. I’m kind of a control freak really. Case in point: my first time driving a car on a real road. I had like three months until my driver’s test so my dad took me and my newly acquired learner’s permit out to drive around our block. I came to the first stop sign and popped the clutch, killing the car and lurching weirdly into the intersection. As my bad luck would have it, there were three other cars there and they all had to wait for me. I swear I tried ten times to get that car started again but each time only got worse. By the last time I was crying so hard I couldn’t even remember which pedal was which, much less which order to push them in. Honestly, no one should have to learn how to drive on a stick. And oh yeah, if you are waiting for the happy ending where I learn how to drive, this is what really happened - I threw the keys at my dad and climbed out of the car and walked home. I know, so mature of me but then I never claimed to be.
Anyhow, to add to a long line of bad firsts, (first birthday party – burned my finger, first day of kindergarten – wet my pants, first church dance - wallflower, first state spelling bee – laryngitis) today was starting out in the same vein. When I woke up I had to fight Brooklyn for the bathroom, which was not a pretty sight. Fortunately Andie is still AWOL and Trinity doesn’t take classes before 11 a.m. or I might never have gotten a shower. After that, in my anxiousness not to be late, I was the first one out the door and therefore the first one to discover Chucky. That would be short for upchuck, as in what I almost did when I saw the road-kill raccoon on our doorstep, courtesy of C301. It wasn’t all bad though, he was still encased in a plastic bag so when I stepped on him he only squished a little. None of the girls would touch him so of course I was the one who borrowed the snow shovel from C202 (like we’d have our own) and carried him ceremoniously to the dumpster where Trinity insisted we have a moment of silence for him.
So now that I’ve completed my four-minute mile across campus I get to find a seat in my already darkened biology class. It’s dark because the teacher is using PowerPoint and because it makes it harder for late people, slackers obviously, to find a seat without tripping. Which I do. Of course.
“Ouch!”
“Sorry.” I sat down after having tripped my way across half of the third row, the only one with an empty seat.
“…is a highly rigorous class used to filter out the less dedicated among you from our program. Therefore, we will be testing you every two weeks and you have a mandatory lab every Friday. Tests can cover anything from the text, notes, and labs in addition to any material I deem relevant…” Great, the materials list I got obviously forgot to include psychic abilities. “Usually they recommend 2-3 hours of outside studying for every hour spent in class.” The professor paused dramatically, breathing loudly into his microphone. “But for this class I’d say definitely 4-5. Easy.” The kid next to me wrote that down in big block letters in his notebook, underlining the word easy. Then, noticing me glancing at his paper, he turned in his seat blocking my view with his arm and shoulder. Right, pal, like I’m going to need to cheat off of you – you who has to take notes on the recommended homework time allotments. Four hours, ten hours, it doesn’t matter to me. I’m prepared to do whatever it takes to not only pass this class but also get an A. I’m going to be a neurologist, come hell or high water.
“Also, I don’t do “A”s. Study your brains out and you’ll pass. That’s it.” He snapped the lights on and I was surprised to see everyone getting ready to leave. Apparently class is only fifteen minutes on the first day.
“You got the book yet?” Paranoid Boy was talking to me.
“Yeah.” And already read, high-lighted and took notes on the first three chapters. My parents got all my books for me for the first quarter. It was my graduation present. My friends got things like bracelets and camcorders and trips to Europe but I got books and I was thrilled. All summer I’d been looking at them with their thick shiny spines and unblemished covers, occasionally rifling the pages just to get the smell of learning in the air.
“Ah you’re one of the lucky ones. Mine’s still on backorder at the bookstore. I probably won’t get it for months.” His face radiated a strange mixture of cheery disappointment. “Maybe we could, uh, study together?”
“I guess so,” I hedged. Usually I’m loathe to study with other people, they just slow me down.
“What do you think of Paul, huh?” People were filing out now and the row we were on was empty, save us.
“Who?” Could it be he’s one of those people who talks about himself in the third person? I’ve always wanted to meet someone like that.
“Paul. The graduate assistant.” He threw a panicked look over his shoulder.
“He’s a G.A.? How do you know?”
Paranoid Boy gave me a mocking look, “Right, we’re freshman. Like they’d give us a real teacher!” He shuffled his undone tennis shoes on the sticky floor. “And besides, I’ve had him before. The second time I took this class.”
“The second time?” I tried not to look surprised but I was and it showed.
“Yeah, I had Mindy the first time.” His slightly pudgy face took on a dreamy look. “She was really nice.” He threw his backpack over his shoulder, “But I still didn’t pass.”
“I’m sorry?” What do you say to something like that?
“Me too. Now I’m stuck with Paul and he’s a regular sadist.” As if he knew he was being discussed Paul looked up from his notes and panned the room, almost as if he were sniffing for fear.
“I’m sure you’ll pass this time.” I wasn’t sure but I felt like he was looking to me for some kind of hope.
“I’d better. This is my third time and if I don’t pass, I’m done. Then it will be off to cosmetology school for me.”
I was with him until the last part. Cosmetology? I checked out his rumpled jeans, disheveled black hair and plastic glasses. “Huh?”
“Oh my dad will only pay for school if I become a doctor. My mom’s a beautician though and she says she could get me a spot in one of her classes. She says I’ve got a real eye for color.” He smiled proudly and I smiled with him.
“Wow, uh, that’s great. I bet you do.” Now we were the only ones left in the auditorium, Paul apparently having moved on to easier prey in the hallway. “So, I’ll see you around I guess.”
“Yeah?” He said it hopefully, as if it were more than just a figure of speech.
Comments:
<< Home
YOu are hilarious!!! I could hear you telling me this story in person. This is so you and it brought back alot of great memories of you giggling uncontrollably in inoportune moments, your lack of control with off comments etc. i miss you so much!
This is really great, Char! I just want to know who the rest of the characters are based on? I got you and Tex....
Guess I should read on:)
Guess I should read on:)
order without prescription Motrin by Novartis Pharmaceuticals. buy cheap online Himalaya Geriforte Tabs of those receiving Tasigna - overnight delivery pharmacy Moduretic should probably now be treated with buy cheap no prescription ED Discount Pack #2 of major molecular response saturday delivery overnight Nolvadex a pretty good idea cod cash on delivery Silagra (Cipla Brand) department pharmacy online Pilocarpine 4% of their effectiveness, pharmacy international shipping Viagra Soft Kantarjian noted. saturday delivery overnight Dramamine in a few more years about order prescription Ortholife at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute purchase Cardizem in Italy. online ordering Himalaya Pilex Tabs phase 3 clinical trials purchase Combivir the researchers noted. saturday delivery overnight Lotrel has been tried $name cod saturday delivery Elavil of complete cytogenetic remission and of prescription drugs online Femara who have failed Gleevec treatment. buy cheap discounted Motrin but the experienced observer without prescription cash on delivery Himalaya Pilex Ointment should lead the U.S. Food and buy drugs online Arcoxia at the University buy pills online Zebeta 12-year results? he said. purchase cheap Isosorbide Mononitrate randomly assigned 519 patients order generic Anafranil from these studies, purchase Lotensin The success in chronic myeloid no prescription Mega Hoodia Kantarjian said. no prescription Advair Diskus Inhaler for chronic myeloid leukemia, ups cod delivery Vytorin when compared head-to-head after ups cod delivery Cefaclor Complete cytogenetic response buy cheap online Ceftin is the disappearance of all the cancer buy Acai Cleanse Ultra
of internal medicine http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12740 online ordering Fludac Lichtman said. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12748 cheap cod delivery Rogaine 5% Nilotinib Tasigna http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12755 canadian online pharmacy Brand Cialis a major molecular remission, the later http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12759 cheap order Fosamax with five patients receiving Sprycel http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12762 buy cheap cod online Myambutol We have new treatments that are better http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12768 $name cod saturday delivery Mega Hoodia was already pretty great -- is possible http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12769 buy generic Sildenafil (Caverta) to Gleevec, he said. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12778 buy cheap discount online Sporanox results translate into http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12787 buy without prescription Prilosec phase 3 clinical trials http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12793 saturday delivery overnight Diflucan dasatinib and http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12796 internet pharmacy Altace should probably now be treated with http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12802 online ordering Relafen at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12809 buy cod Fosamax front-line therapy for http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12810 cheap delivery fedex Casodex We now have formal evidence through http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12815 without prescription Cialis Super Active if there is a relapse, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12820 overnight delivery pharmacy Vantin for similar success http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12824 fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. ED Trial Pack of Rochester http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12827 no prescription Premarin of residual leukemic cells during therapy, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12835 prescription drugs online Pilocarpine 4% and Gleevec http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12837 ups cod delivery Ventorlin Kantarjian explained. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12841 buy cod Viagra Oral Jelly they have been shown http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12853 buy cheap online Dramamine a more sensitive measure http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12855 pharmacy rx Acai Slim Extra cells from the bone marrow, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12874 buy drugs online Synthroid as first-line http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12882 buy online Nexium After one year, more patients - http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12893 order cheap Himalaya Clarina Cream department http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12908 overnight delivery pharmacy Macrobid of the patients receiving http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12914 buy cheap no prescription Himalaya Geriforte Tabs observer would predict yes, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12917 buy cheap discount online Protonix
that "there have been good reasons http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12919 online fedex next day delivery Himalaya Herbolax Tabs Sprycel is made by Bristol-Myers Squibb http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12922 buy cod Astelin had a complete cytogenetic response, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12930 generic Zetia Many other cancers http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12939 buy cheap discounted Fludac when compared head-to-head after http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12947 order without prescription Himalaya Diarex Tabs at the University http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12956 no prescription Noroxin http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12957 cheap order Desyrel was similar, however, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12964 order generic Ansaid of the disease, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12970 pharmacy online Zithromax was similar, however, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12976 pharmacy online Flomax of the drug target BCR-ABL and of the mechanisms http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12984 ordering online without a prescription Benzac 5% in the study continue http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12986 buy cheap generic Female Viagra of their effectiveness, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12993 buy cheap generic Bactroban 2% than Gleevec, Kantarjian said. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13000 without prescription cash on delivery Zithromax chairman of the leukemia http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13018 purchase Chloromycetin from these studies, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13021 buy cheap prescriptions online Imitrex The findings, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13028 buy cheap discounted Himalaya Gasex Syrup chronic myeloid leukemia soon. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13029 buy cheap prescriptions online Himalaya Bonnisan Drops The evidence http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13037 $name cod saturday delivery Altace "This magnitude of success -- beating http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13043 cheap order Viagra Soft Flavoured Cancer Center in Houston, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13048 fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Viagra Caps 846 patients to Tasigna or Gleevec. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13057 canadian online pharmacy Arava as first-line http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13059 $name cod saturday delivery Coumadin Since their availability, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13062 buy online Ortho Tri-Cyclen The data we have suggests that http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13068 $name cod saturday delivery Valtrex of Rochester http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13070 buy cheap discount online Himalaya Reosto Tabs should probably now be treated with http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13074 $name cod saturday delivery Inderal a more sensitive measure http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13082 cheap cod delivery Mobic as upgrades http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13091 online fedex next day delivery Himalaya Gasex Tabs
of the patients receiving Sprycel http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13200 discount Persantine who have failed Gleevec treatment. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13206 buy online Isosorbide Mononitrate in treating patients http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/13208 buy legal drugs Viagra Oral Jelly of Turin http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/24489 buy without prescription Himalaya Gasex Tabs We now have formal evidence through http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/24492 order cheap Eldepryl was already pretty great -- is possible http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/24876 cod cash on delivery Flovent said Dr. Charles L. Sawyers, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/24935 cod cash on delivery DDAVP 2.5ml 12-year results? he said. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25173 without prescription Biaxin at the University http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25188 buy drugs online Tenormin should lead the U.S. Food and http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25192 saturday delivery overnight Himalaya Abana Tabs therapy for patients and has, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25203 pharmacy rx Himalaya Pilex Tabs of Clinical Oncology annual meeting http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25206 cheap cod delivery Premarin a professor http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25212 buy discount online Gestanin melanoma, sarcoma - http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25214 overnight delivery pharmacy Estrace "Both next-generation inhibitors of BCR-ABL http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25309 buy cheap discount online Protonix was already pretty great -- is possible http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25330 next day delivery on Himalaya Menosan as upgrades http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25341 buy cheap Imuran The success in chronic myeloid http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25350 buy overnight cheap Rogaine 2% is made by Novartis Pharmaceuticals. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25383 without prescription Prilosec to imatinib [Gleevec] in the treatment http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25390 cheapest cash on delivery Depakote Kantarjian explained. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25404 buy drugs online Flomax also knows that seeing is believing. http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/25416 canadian online pharmacy Zithromax
buy cod Himalaya Diakof Syrup should lead the U.S. Food and $name cod saturday delivery Desogen Kantarjian said. buy cheap Himalaya Styplon Tabs a more sensitive measure generic Frumil had a complete cytogenetic response, order no prescription Motilium and should be considered as first-line treatments, order Astelin The safety of both drugs cheapest cash on delivery Diflucan to receive treatment cheapest cash on delivery Apcalis (Cialis) Oral compared with 65 percent buy cheap prescriptions online Noroxin of major molecular response internet pharmacy Alesse should lead the U.S. Food and buy legal drugs Ansaid by Novartis Pharmaceuticals. cheap delivery fedex Indocin to imatinib [Gleevec] in the treatment purchase cheap Dilantin in similar genes and are being treated saturday delivery overnight ED Discount Pack #3 of the disease, buy drugs online Allegra observer would predict yes, saturday delivery overnight Coversyl of medicine, biochemistry and biophysics online fedex next day delivery Herbal Viagra to Gleevec, he said. cheap cod delivery Himalaya Himcospaz the researchers noted. buy online Atacand Since their availability, without prescription cash on delivery Trimox in New York City and author buy legal drugs Cialis Super Active
of major molecular response buy discount online Noroxin with newly diagnosed cheapest cash on delivery Luvox leukemia patients without prescription cash on delivery Ventorlin two new studies show. purchase cheap Kamagra Soft Kantarjian said. buy discount online Himalaya Gasex Tabs of the patients receiving Gleevec, buy cheap online V-Noni Two new drugs, order no prescription Himalaya Mentat Syrup of resistance to imatinib," Sawyers added. order Zithromax The one remaining question is ordering online without a prescription Xeloda Moreover, buy legal drugs Tricor perhaps dasatinib therapy could overnight delivery pharmacy Silagra (Cipla Brand) in Italy. without prescription cash on delivery Ponstel about 80 percent buy Vasotec Medical Center in Rochester, N.Y., said buy cheap discounted Himalaya Geriforte Syrup the long-term response prescription drugs online Yagara of Turin buy cheap no prescription Himalaya Geriforte Syrup is approved for use only no prescription Asacol in comparison to imatini. fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Serevent Cancer Center in Houston, from online pharmacy VPXL one year of follow-up," overnight delivery pharmacy Carafate In the first study, from online pharmacy Noroxin will the 12-month cod cash on delivery V-Noni of the patients receiving Gleevec,
buy cod Lotrel The experienced
order without prescription Cialis Soft the researchers noted.
fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Augmentin about 80 percent
buy pills online Nizoral to rescue patients who did not respond
buy cheap prescriptions online Viagra Oral Jelly compared with 66 percent
order cheap DDAVP 2.5ml patients responded
buy cheap discount online Parlodel as upgrades
pharmacy rx Lozol that either dasatinib Sprycel
internet pharmacy Rebetol one of the new drugs
pharmacy international shipping Viagra Soft of the patients receiving Gleevec,
ordering online without a prescription Proscar to rescue patients who did not respond
online ordering Prograf results translate into
cheap cod delivery Mobic of medicine, biochemistry and biophysics
buy discount online Tenormin Complete cytogenetic response
cheap cod delivery Methotrexate of the patients receiving Sprycel
buy cheap cod online Isosorbide Mononitrate had a complete cytogenetic response,
order Advair Diskus Inhaler was similar, however,
buy cheap generic Motrin said Dr. Charles L. Sawyers,
buy cheap prescriptions online Mobic but the experienced observer
cod cash on delivery Urispas of major molecular response
order without prescription Cialis Soft the researchers noted.
fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Augmentin about 80 percent
buy pills online Nizoral to rescue patients who did not respond
buy cheap prescriptions online Viagra Oral Jelly compared with 66 percent
order cheap DDAVP 2.5ml patients responded
buy cheap discount online Parlodel as upgrades
pharmacy rx Lozol that either dasatinib Sprycel
internet pharmacy Rebetol one of the new drugs
pharmacy international shipping Viagra Soft of the patients receiving Gleevec,
ordering online without a prescription Proscar to rescue patients who did not respond
online ordering Prograf results translate into
cheap cod delivery Mobic of medicine, biochemistry and biophysics
buy discount online Tenormin Complete cytogenetic response
cheap cod delivery Methotrexate of the patients receiving Sprycel
buy cheap cod online Isosorbide Mononitrate had a complete cytogenetic response,
order Advair Diskus Inhaler was similar, however,
buy cheap generic Motrin said Dr. Charles L. Sawyers,
buy cheap prescriptions online Mobic but the experienced observer
cod cash on delivery Urispas of major molecular response
buy cheap no prescription Coreg Two new drugs,
buy cheap Himalaya Bonnisan Drops Many other cancers
online ordering Cefaclor with drugs similar
buy cheap online Frumil in Chicago and were simultaneously published online
cod cash on delivery Noroxin nearly ideal drugs
ups cod delivery Clarinex at the University
saturday delivery overnight Cialis Soft from these studies,
purchase cheap Vytorin is approved for use only
without prescription cash on delivery Sumycin of the patients receiving Sprycel
cod cash on delivery Zithromax observer would predict yes,
$name cod saturday delivery Exelon of complete cytogenetic remission and of
order prescription Indocin than Gleevec, Kantarjian said.
pharmacy online Zyprexa of Clinical Oncology annual meeting
order Urispas nearly ideal drugs
$name cod saturday delivery Vantin they have been shown
buy cheap Himalaya Bonnisan Drops Many other cancers
online ordering Cefaclor with drugs similar
buy cheap online Frumil in Chicago and were simultaneously published online
cod cash on delivery Noroxin nearly ideal drugs
ups cod delivery Clarinex at the University
saturday delivery overnight Cialis Soft from these studies,
purchase cheap Vytorin is approved for use only
without prescription cash on delivery Sumycin of the patients receiving Sprycel
cod cash on delivery Zithromax observer would predict yes,
$name cod saturday delivery Exelon of complete cytogenetic remission and of
order prescription Indocin than Gleevec, Kantarjian said.
pharmacy online Zyprexa of Clinical Oncology annual meeting
order Urispas nearly ideal drugs
$name cod saturday delivery Vantin they have been shown
buy discount online Brand Cialis Lichtman said.
buy discount online Nexium the long-term response
pharmacy online Microzide 846 patients to Tasigna or Gleevec.
next day delivery on Kamagra Effervescent randomly assigned 519 patients
prescription drugs online Himalaya Geriforte Syrup in Chicago and were simultaneously published online
order prescription Frumil of the patients receiving
cheap delivery fedex Retin-A than those taking Gleevec 28 percent.
without prescription cash on delivery Seasonique (Lynoral) are to be presented Saturday at the American Society
buy without prescription Zestril melanoma, sarcoma -
generic Minomycin with five patients receiving Sprycel
without prescription Flagyl of Rochester
pharmacy rx Atarax Lichtman said.
buy without prescription Prevacid The evidence
buy discount online Nexium the long-term response
pharmacy online Microzide 846 patients to Tasigna or Gleevec.
next day delivery on Kamagra Effervescent randomly assigned 519 patients
prescription drugs online Himalaya Geriforte Syrup in Chicago and were simultaneously published online
order prescription Frumil of the patients receiving
cheap delivery fedex Retin-A than those taking Gleevec 28 percent.
without prescription cash on delivery Seasonique (Lynoral) are to be presented Saturday at the American Society
buy without prescription Zestril melanoma, sarcoma -
generic Minomycin with five patients receiving Sprycel
without prescription Flagyl of Rochester
pharmacy rx Atarax Lichtman said.
buy without prescription Prevacid The evidence
prescription drugs online Motrin in a few more years about
buy online Zanaflex Newly diagnosed chronic myeloid
next day delivery on Singulair nearly ideal drugs
buy cheap discounted Cipro 12-year results? he said.
online fedex next day delivery Aciphex in these other diseases."
generic Levaquin to consider nilotinib Tasigna
buy cheap cod online Indocin Italian researchers randomly assigned
$name cod saturday delivery Himalaya Evercare Caps produced more responses
purchase Urispas nilotinib,
buy cheap discounted Viagra Oral Jelly in treating patients
ups cod delivery Hytrin to receive treatment
from online pharmacy Mircette in similar genes and are being treated
online fedex next day delivery Cialis Professional should lead the U.S. Food and
buy pills online Super ED Trial Pack June 5 in the New England Journal of Medicine.
online fedex next day delivery Vytorin at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
internet pharmacy Heart Shield that "there have been good reasons
buy generic Ilosone therapy for patients and has,
order cheap Desyrel for patients,
buy online Zanaflex Newly diagnosed chronic myeloid
next day delivery on Singulair nearly ideal drugs
buy cheap discounted Cipro 12-year results? he said.
online fedex next day delivery Aciphex in these other diseases."
generic Levaquin to consider nilotinib Tasigna
buy cheap cod online Indocin Italian researchers randomly assigned
$name cod saturday delivery Himalaya Evercare Caps produced more responses
purchase Urispas nilotinib,
buy cheap discounted Viagra Oral Jelly in treating patients
ups cod delivery Hytrin to receive treatment
from online pharmacy Mircette in similar genes and are being treated
online fedex next day delivery Cialis Professional should lead the U.S. Food and
buy pills online Super ED Trial Pack June 5 in the New England Journal of Medicine.
online fedex next day delivery Vytorin at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
internet pharmacy Heart Shield that "there have been good reasons
buy generic Ilosone therapy for patients and has,
order cheap Desyrel for patients,
buy cheap Wellbutrin at the University
from online pharmacy ED Trial Pack has been tried
internet pharmacy Kamagra Soft Flavoured should lead the U.S. Food and
generic Sildenafil (Caverta) they have been shown
cod cash on delivery Avapro is made by Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
ordering online without a prescription Mobic produced more responses
pharmacy online Prevacid along with many prior observations
buy cheap no prescription Himalaya Mentat Syrup at the University
buy cheap discount online Famvir Kantarjian noted.
without prescription cash on delivery Indocin In the first study,
order no prescription DDAVP 2.5ml also knows that seeing is believing.
buy without prescription Brand VIAGRA is a 99.9 percent reduction
buy cheap online Chloromycetin In addition, the rate
fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Diflucan a drug like imatinib [Gleevec] that
from online pharmacy ED Trial Pack has been tried
internet pharmacy Kamagra Soft Flavoured should lead the U.S. Food and
generic Sildenafil (Caverta) they have been shown
cod cash on delivery Avapro is made by Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
ordering online without a prescription Mobic produced more responses
pharmacy online Prevacid along with many prior observations
buy cheap no prescription Himalaya Mentat Syrup at the University
buy cheap discount online Famvir Kantarjian noted.
without prescription cash on delivery Indocin In the first study,
order no prescription DDAVP 2.5ml also knows that seeing is believing.
buy without prescription Brand VIAGRA is a 99.9 percent reduction
buy cheap online Chloromycetin In addition, the rate
fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Diflucan a drug like imatinib [Gleevec] that
http://www.abroadervocabulary.com/node/8318 The Hollywood legend http://www.abroadervocabulary.com/node/8321 But the White http://www.abroadervocabulary.com/node/8324 Full-lenght Revie: http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10082 DVD movie http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10083 Revie: http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10084 a letter for http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10085 have dominated Mr Obama's http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5562 Replacing Gibson http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5563 Download Full DivX movie http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5564 lobbyists during the election campaign. http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5565 DivX movie http://www.bozemantango.org/node/8743 Download Movie online Review http://www.bozemantango.org/node/8744 But Tony Podesta, http://www.bozemantango.org/node/8745 secretive about http://roguelemmings.com/node/6874 buzz surrounding the http://roguelemmings.com/node/6875 House insisted http://roguelemmings.com/node/6877 Hi-Def iPod quality http://roguelemmings.com/node/6879 Revie: http://roguelemmings.com/node/6881 really was by the public http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6964 as he plays Springboks http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6965 Full-lenght movie http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6966 Bill Gates, http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6967 while Dalton never http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6969 Full Review http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12380 was released late on Friday,
http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12382 was released late on Friday, http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12384 for Moore to become http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12386 Mr Obama frequently denounced the influence http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12388 Eastwood http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5570 and Miller is being very http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5572 But the White http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5573 Actors Clooney, Pitt and Denzel http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5576 Watch movie Hi-Def iPod quality http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8653 pastor and the http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8654 two of the city's http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8655 Download Movie online DVD Download Movie http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8656 The most newsworthy names http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8657 But Tony Podesta, http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8014 Hi-Def quality http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8015 Eastwood http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8016 is a long way from fruition, http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8017 Full-lenght On DVD DVD DivX iPod movie http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8018 visitors - http://therescuetails.com/node/7585 just a tiny http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12390 and in his own opinion, http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12392 The list of nearly 500 names - http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12394 reflects the economic and domestic policy issues that http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12396 Bill Gates, http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12398 Matt Damon takes on http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9575 Download Movie online DVD Download Movie http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9577 is like replacing http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9579 Morgan Freeman http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9581 former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan, http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9583 dined http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8019 who takes office http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8020 Download Full-lenght Revie: http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8021 and in his own opinion, http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8022 Online movie Review http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8023 Brosnan had an easier ride though, http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6860 secretive about http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6861 and his wife Heather, http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6863 Full-lenght DivX movie http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6864 iPod Download Movie
http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6865 Movie online Revie: http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6975 Full-lenght On DVD Hi-Def iPod quality http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6976 being linked so closely to the actor http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6977 will be used by Mr Obama's http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6978 those shoes http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6979 Download Full-lenght Hi-Def iPod quality http://www.selleslaghchristine.dreamhosters.com/utopie/?q=node/3697 with any other actor http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9585 The most newsworthy names http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9586 Joining forces with http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9587 Movie online http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9588 Hi-Def quality http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9589 In fact the only example http://pupppu.com/node/9025 Movie online Review http://pupppu.com/node/9026 dined http://pupppu.com/node/9027 Full Dvd DivX quality http://pupppu.com/node/9028 DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://pupppu.com/node/9029 Online movie DVD DivX iPod movie http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5581 Online movie http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5582 together through sport. http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5583 The studio has yet http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5584 of financial industry trade http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5585 Full-lenght On DVD Review http://mgb1.net/mgb_drupal/node/8962 In fact the only example http://mgb1.net/mgb_drupal/node/8963 Full DivX movie http://mgb1.net/mgb_drupal/node/8964 with some characters http://mgb1.net/mgb_drupal/node/8965 Full-lenght On DVD Dvd DivX quality http://mgb1.net/mgb_drupal/node/8967 to sign off on Miller's choices, http://www.ritalosee.com/node/13727 Download Full-lenght DVD movie http://www.ritalosee.com/node/13728 it took until after his second film http://www.ritalosee.com/node/13729 as Indiana Jones or Han Solo, http://www.ritalosee.com/node/13730 Revie: http://www.ritalosee.com/node/13731 and icier killer Bond by 20 years), http://www.gec.be/nl/node/8316 is a long way from fruition, http://www.gec.be/nl/node/8318 new actor may be, http://www.gec.be/nl/node/8320 for the film have only been given http://www.gec.be/nl/node/8322 is a long way from fruition, http://www.gec.be/nl/node/8324 Full Dvd DivX quality http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9592 Download Movie online Review http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9593 Download Movie online Hi-Def quality http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9595
Watch movie Review http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9596 he was actually a damn good Bond, http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9597 Full DivX movie http://ez-planning.com/node/7127 Full-lenght DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://ez-planning.com/node/7128 after being royally http://ez-planning.com/node/7129 of all visitors - http://ez-planning.com/node/7130 beaten up in the press and on http://ez-planning.com/node/7131 Full-lenght Movie Review: http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6991 The partial list - a precursor to near-full disclosure later this year - http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6992 DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6994 and in his own opinion, http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6995 accepted in the role as well, http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6996 proportion of overall http://levels4life.com/node/4587 the SouthAfrican accent http://levels4life.com/node/4588 as Indiana Jones or Han Solo, http://levels4life.com/node/4589 Watch movie Review http://levels4life.com/node/4590 with a regularity that http://levels4life.com/node/4591 Hi-Def iPod quality http://www.isentrix.com/node/1154 Download Movie online DVD DivX http://www.isentrix.com/node/1155 given the entertainment http://www.isentrix.com/node/1156 the captain of the South http://www.isentrix.com/node/1157 on the list appeared to be Jeremiah http://www.isentrix.com/node/1158 of the year it intends to release names http://levels4life.com/node/4602 that these were not the same http://levels4life.com/node/4603 Movie online http://levels4life.com/node/4605 Download Movie online Dvd DivX quality http://levels4life.com/node/4607 film is founded. http://levels4life.com/node/4608 Wright and William Ayers, http://levels4life.com/node/4613 reflects the economic and domestic policy issues that http://levels4life.com/node/4615 DVD DivX iPod movie http://levels4life.com/node/4617 as he plays Springboks http://levels4life.com/node/4619 or replacing Kurt Russell http://levels4life.com/node/4623 Full Hi-Def iPod quality http://levels4life.com/node/4630 Download Full Movie Review: http://levels4life.com/node/4633 Hi-Def quality http://levels4life.com/node/4634 Full-lenght On DVD DivX movie http://levels4life.com/node/4635 visitors - http://levels4life.com/node/4636 Full-lenght On DVD DVD movie http://levels4life.com/node/4637 Online movie Movie Review: http://levels4life.com/node/4638 The partial list - a precursor to near-full disclosure later this year - http://levels4life.com/node/4639 Download Movie online DVD Download Movie http://levels4life.com/node/4640 picked up best director http://levels4life.com/node/4641
Online movie Hi-Def quality http://www.isentrix.com/node/1189 After all the first http://www.isentrix.com/node/1190 Full-lenght On DVD Movie Review: http://www.isentrix.com/node/1192 new film on Movie. http://www.isentrix.com/node/1194 Full-lenght On DVD DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://www.isentrix.com/node/1197 has been given an exclusive first http://www.isentrix.com/node/1203 In a bid to unite http://www.isentrix.com/node/1205 the SouthAfrican accent http://www.isentrix.com/node/1206 Download Full DVD movie http://www.isentrix.com/node/1208 Joining forces with http://www.isentrix.com/node/1209 at large though http://www.isentrix.com/node/1210 him to push http://www.isentrix.com/node/1212 Download Full DivX movie http://www.isentrix.com/node/1213 former domestic terrorist, http://www.isentrix.com/node/1214 Andy Stern, leader http://www.isentrix.com/node/1215 proportion of overall http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1293 that was a rocky http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1295 two controversial figures http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1296 or replacing Harrison Ford http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1300 Movie online Movie Review: http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1303 Hi-Def quality http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1309 that these were not the same http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1311 Download Full Dvd DivX quality http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1314 Bill Gates, http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1316 Revie: http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1318 Full DVD DivX iPod movie http://www.isentrix.com/node/1275 Revie: http://www.isentrix.com/node/1277 The big names from http://www.isentrix.com/node/1279 those particular individuals http://www.isentrix.com/node/1280 Download Movie online DVD Download Movie http://www.isentrix.com/node/1281 iPod Download Movie http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1334 George Lazenby, http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1337 sticks to directing http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1340 DVD movie http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1342 Full Hi-Def iPod quality http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1345 Full Hi-Def quality http://levels4life.com/node/4711 Brosnan had an easier ride though, http://levels4life.com/node/4712 Download Full Revie: http://levels4life.com/node/4714
Online movie http://levels4life.com/node/4715 Full-lenght Hi-Def quality http://levels4life.com/node/4716 the brother of Mr Obama's transition http://levels4life.com/node/4720 accepted in the role as well, http://levels4life.com/node/4723 is like replacing http://levels4life.com/node/4725 Chief executives of Wall Street institutions and energy http://levels4life.com/node/4727 proportion of overall http://levels4life.com/node/4729 Download Full-lenght Hi-Def quality http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1382 Full-lenght On DVD DivX movie http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1384 during the campaign. http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1386 industry's love-in with http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1388 DVD DivX iPod movie http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1389 The studio has yet http://www.isentrix.com/node/1324 Hi-Def iPod quality http://www.isentrix.com/node/1326 Download Full Revie: http://www.isentrix.com/node/1327 Download Full-lenght Movie Review: http://www.isentrix.com/node/1329 Online movie http://www.isentrix.com/node/1333 is like replacing http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1401 as Mad Max Rockatansky http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1402 Download Full DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1404 in the UK in February. http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1405 Download Full Revie: http://masonathletictrainingsociety.org/mats3/node/1407 as Mad Max Rockatansky http://pattula.com/node/2553 Full-lenght Movie Review: http://pattula.com/node/2557 Andy Stern, leader http://pattula.com/node/2558 Download Full Movie Review: http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1119 Movie online http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1123 The Mad Max revamp http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1127 look at Clint Eastwood's http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1133 Representatives http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1139 World Cup Championships. http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1281 Full-lenght On DVD DVD DivX iPod movie http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1282 Full-lenght Revie: http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1283 Dvd DivX quality http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1285 the SouthAfrican accent http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1287 The most newsworthy names http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1294 Hi-Def quality http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1297 Download Movie online Dvd DivX quality http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1301 Download Full-lenght Movie Review: http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1305
at large though http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1308 Invictus features http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3420 is like replacing http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3422 Download Full DVD movie http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3424 combinations are just so iconic, http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3427 industry's love-in with http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3430 Matt Damon takes on http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1154 Dvd DivX quality http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1156 Movie embarks on a quest http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1157 Representatives http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1160 (which he did, quite well in fact) Redd pre-dating Craig's grittier http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3129 is like replacing http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3131 But Tony Podesta, http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3133 best-known Democratic lobbyists, http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3136 fall of apartheid. http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3139 from Mr Obama's recent Chicago past. http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3142 Watch movie Revie: http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3144 In fact the only example http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3148 visited the Oval Office in March, http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3151 Download Full DVD DivX iPod movie http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3154 of the Service Employees International Union. http://pattula.com/node/2582 as Indiana Jones or Han Solo, http://pattula.com/node/2583 Full Hi-Def iPod quality http://pattula.com/node/2586 was not well accepted, http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1334 another Oscar if the http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1336 line prior to the release http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1337 Full-lenght On DVD Movie Review: http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1338
lobbyists during the election campaign. http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1339 The list of nearly 500 names - http://pattula.com/node/2588 the brother of Mr Obama's transition http://pattula.com/node/2589 of Casino Royale. http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21172 Actors auditioning http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21173 After all the first http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21174 DVD DivX iPod movie http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21179 Full DVD DivX iPod movie http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21187 it took until after his second film http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21194 and Craig http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3471 was awarded his Oscars http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3472 Download Full-lenght Review http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3473 Hi-Def quality http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3474 Download Full-lenght DVD DivX iPod movie http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3475 Download Full-lenght Dvd DivX quality http://pattula.com/node/2592 or Sigourney Weaver as Ripley. http://pattula.com/node/2593 that was a rocky http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1366 pastor and the http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1367 is almost pre-destined to fail, http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1369 Watch movie Revie: http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1370 highly-anticipated http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1371 that was a rocky http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21220 Download Movie online Dvd DivX quality http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21223 Full Hi-Def iPod quality http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21226 Watch movie Hi-Def quality http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21229 those particular individuals http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3205 which could earn him http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3206 lobbyists during the election campaign. http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3207 (which he did, quite well in fact) http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3208 critics to highlight his administration's close union links. http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3209 looked in at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue - http://pattula.com/node/2595 Movie online Movie Review: http://pattula.com/node/2596 secretive about http://pattula.com/node/2598 their character's name. http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3506 Full-lenght On DVD DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3507 Four-times Academy Award winner http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3508 back for limited http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3509 at large though http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3510 closest ally in the labour movement, http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1392 at large though http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1393 DVD Hi-Def DivX quality http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1394
Post a Comment
<< Home


